1. Kale Leaves (Finely Chopped) -- 1Cup
2. Quinoa -- 1/4Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Heavy Cream (You Can Even Use Whole Milk instead of Heavy Cream) -- 1/4Cup
5. Chopped Onions -- 1/2Cup
6. Chopped Carrots -- 1/4Cup
7. Garlic Cloves (Chopped) -- 3
8. Green Chilli -- 2-3
9. Butter -- 2Tbsp
10. Sugar -- 1/4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Butter in a pan and add Garlic Cloves and Green Chilli. Fry till Garlic turns to nice golden brown color.
2. Then add Chopped Onions to the Pan and fry till they become translucent.
3. Now add Carrots and cook till they become soft.
4. Once the Carrots are soft, add the Chopped Kale Leaves and Salt..
5. Cover it with a lid and cook till the Kale Leaves are cooked nicely.
6. Then let it cool down completly.
7. Now add everything to a blender and blend into smooth paste.
8. Transfer this paste to the pan again and add Heavy Cream and Sugar.
9. Mix everything well and let it boil for 5-10 Min on low flame.
10. Finally Tasty And Healthy Kale-Quinoa Soup is Ready To Serve.
Note : Adding Green Chilli to this Soup is Optional. The Soup tastes really good even without green chillies.