1. Broccoli Florets -- 1Cup
2. Chopped Tomato -- 1/2Cup
3. Channa Dal -- 1Tbsp
4. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
5. Fenugreek Seeds -- 1/4Tbsp
6. Dry Coconut Flakes / Fresh Grated Coconut -- 1/4Cup
7. Salt -- To Taste
8. Sesame Seeds -- 1Tbsp
9. Green Chilli -- 5
10. Red Chilli -- 3-4.
11. Oil -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Pan and add Channa Dal, Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Green Chilli, Red Chilli and Coconut.
2. Fry them till Channa Dal and other spices turn to slight brown color and then add Chopped Tomato.
3. Cook till the Tomato becomes soft. Then add the Broccoli Florets and Salt.
4. Cover it with a lid and cook till they are cooked nicely.
5. Now let it cool down completely.
6. Then add everything (Leave some of the tampering to Garnish) to a blender and blend into smooth paste.
7. Finally Garnish with the left over Tampering and Serve it with Hot Steamed Rice.
Tasty Broccoli Chutney is Ready To Serve............