1. Butternut Squash (Peeled And Cubed) -- 1Cup
2. Tofu -- 1Cup
3. Ginger And Garlic (Chopped) -- 1Tbsp Each
4. Chopped Green Bell Peppers -- 1/2Cup
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
7. Coconut Milk (5OZ Tin) -- 1
8. Thai Red Curry Paste -- 2Tbsp
9. Dark Soy Sauce -- 1Tbsp
10. Olive Oil -- 3Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. Heat Oil in a pan and add Ginger and Garlic to it. Fry for 2min.
2. Then add Onions to the pan and fry till they become translucent.
3. Now add Butternut Squash Pieces and Green Bell Peppers.
4. Cook them for 2min and later add Coconut Milk, Thai Red Curry Paste, Soy Sauce, Salt and 1/2Cup of Water. Mix well and let it cook on low flame till the Squash becomes soft.
5. Now add Tofu Pieces to the pan and mix everything gently.
6. Let it cook on low flame for 10-15min so that coconut milk becomes thicker.
7. Finally Tasty Thai Style Butternut Squash And Tofu Curry is Ready To Serve.