1. Sweet Corn -- 1Cup
2. Onions (Chopped) -- 1/4Cup
3. Tomato (Chopped) -- 1/4Cup
4. Chaat Masala -- 1Tbsp
5. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
6. Garam Masala -- 1/4Tbsp
7. Lime Juice -- As per Taste
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Fresh Coriander Leaves -- To Garnish
10. Green Chilli -- 2
11. Rice Flour -- 2Tbsp
12. Corn Flour -- 1Tbsp
13. Oil -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First take the Corn Kernels in a Microwave safe bowl and Microwave them for 2Min.
2. Then take the Corn Kernels into a bowl and add Rice Flour and Corn Flour. Mix them well.
3. Now heat Oil in a Pan and add these Corn Kernels to it. Fry them for 10-15min.
4. Then take the fried Corn to a bowl and add Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Green Chilli, Garam Masala, Red Chilli Powder, Chaat Masala, Salt and Coriander Leaves to it.
5. Mix them all together and add Lime Juice.
6. Finally Tasty Crisp Corn Chat is Ready to Serve.
linking this Recipe to Foodabulours Fest - Celebrate Valentine Month Giveaway Organised by Simply Tadka