1. Bhindi (Cut length wise)
2. Onions ( Cut as Juliennes) -- 1Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Oil -- 4Tbsp
5. Cumin Seeds -- 2Tbsp
6. Amchoor Powder -- 1Tbsp
7. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
8. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
9. Chaat Masala -- 1/2Tbsp
10. Fresh Coriander Leaves -- To Garnish
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Tawa and add Cumin Seeds.
2. Once they start spluttering, add the cut Bhindi to the Pan.
3. Add salt and let them cook.
4. After the bhindi is half cooked add the onions and mix well.
5. Now fry them till the Onions and Bhindi are cooked well.
6. Then add the spices ( Amchoor Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Chaat Masala and Garam Masala).
7. Mix everthing nicely and let it cook for 5-10min on a very low flame.
8. Finally Tasty Tawa Bhindi is Ready to Serve.
Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and Serve hot with Plain Rice.........