1. Drumstick Leaves (Finely Chopped) -- 2Cups
2. Channa Dal ( Soaked for 1 Hour) -- 1Cup
3. Fresh Grated Coconut -- 1/2Cup
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Green Chilli -- 5
6. Red Chilli -- 5
7. Urad Dal -- 1Tbsp
8. ASafoetida -- 1/4Tbsp
9. Oil -- 2Tbsp
10. Water 3-4Cups
Method To Prepare:
1. First add 2Cups of Water, Salt and Soaked Channa Dal to a pan and let it cook till its smooth.
2. Then add finely chopped drumstick leaves to the pan.
3. Let the drumstick leaves also cook nicely till its raw taste is vanished completely.
4. When the drumstick leaves are cooked nicely add the grated coconut to the pan and cook for 5min.
5. Now heat oil in other pan and add Urad Dal, Green Chilli and Red Chilli.
6. Then add this tampering to the drumstick leaves and channa dal mixture.
7. Finally Tasty And Healthy Drumstick Leaves Curry is Ready To Serve.
Enjoy this Curry with Hot Rice And Dry Mango-Coconut Chutney......