1. Sago (Soaked Overnight) -- 1Cup
2. Channa Dal -- 1Tbsp
3. Mustard Seeds -- 1Tbsp
4. Green Chilli -- 4
5. Curry Leaves -- 5
6. Peanuts -- 1/4Cup
7. Potato (Cut into small cubes) -- 1
8. Finely Chopped Onion (Small) -- 1
9. Carrot (chopped) -- 1
10. Salt -- To Taste
11. Sesame Seeds Powder -- 1Tbsp
12. Oil -- 4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First of all to soak the Sago, just wash them nicely with water and remove all the water. Then cover it with a lid and leave it for whole night. The sago gets soaked and becomes soft.
2. Now heat Oil in a kadai and add channa dal, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and peanuts.
Fry them till the channa dal turns to nice golden brown color.
3. Then add chopped onions, potato and carrots to the pan. Fry till all the vegetables become soft by adding salt.
4. Now add soaked sago and sesame seeds powder.
5. Just sprinkle some water with your hands and mix everything well.
6. Close it with a lid and cook for 5min on low flame.
7. Finally Tasty Sago Upma is Ready To Serve........