1. Small Sized Brinjal
2. Channa Dal -- 2Tbsp
3. Urad Dal -- 2Tbsp
4. Coriander Seeds -- 1Tbsp
5. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
6. Red Chilli -- 6
7. Salt -- To Taste
8. Tamarind Extract -- 4Tbsp
9. Coconut -- 1/4 Cup
10. Fenugreek Seeds -- 1/4Tbsp
11. Peanuts -- 1/4Cup
12. Turmeric Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
13. Oil -- 6Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat 2Tbsp Oil in a pan and add Red Chilli, Channa Dal, Urad Dal, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Coconut, Peanuts and fry them till they are nicely cooked.
2. Let them cool down and blend into fine paste by adding 3Tbsp tamarind extract and salt..
3. Then wash all the brinjals nicely and cut them.
4. Now stuff the cut brinjal with the masala paste which we have prepared earlier.
5. Heat 4-5Tbsp Oil in a deep pan and add the stuffed brinjal in it.
6. Add 1Tbsp of Tamarind Extract and close it with a lid.
7. Let it cook on a low flame for 15-20 Min.
8. Later add the remaining masala paste and water to the pan and again cook it for more 5-10min.
9. Finally Tasty Guthi Vankaya Curry / Stuffed Eggplant Curry is Ready To Serve...........
Enjoy this tasty curry with plain rice...