These Potato Bajji can be made so quickly and easily for your Teatime snacks. So here is the recipe for Tasty and Quick Potato Bajji......
1. Potato (Cut into thin slices) -- 1
2. Gram Flour (Besan) -- 1Cup
3. Rice Flour -- 1/4Cup
4. Baking Soda -- 1/4Tbsp
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
7. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
8. Ajwain Seeds -- 1/4Tbsp
9. Oil -- For Deep Fry
Method To Prepare:
1. Heat Oil in a deep kadai and meanwhile take a large bowl and add gram flour, rice flour, baking soda, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
2. Add required amount of water and mix everything to become a thick batter.
3. Now add the potato slices to it.
4. Take a large spoon and drop the potato slices which are dipped in the gram flour batter one by one into the hot oil.
5. Fry them till they turn to nice brown color and then remove them over a paper towel.
6. Finally Tasty Potato Bajji are ready to serve...........
Serve them hot with Tomato Ketchup..