Very Special dishes made on Ganesh Chathurthi are UNDRALLU and MODAK............
First of all here is my recipe to make UNDRALLU
1. Rice Rava -- 1Cup
2. Channa dal (Or) Black Eyed Peas -- 2/3Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Water -- 4Cups
Method To Prepare:
1. First add 1 1/2 Cup of water to Channa Dal and pressure cook it on medium flame upto 2 whistles.
2. Later remove it from the pressure cooker and add salt and more 2 cups of water and let the water boil.
3. When water starts boiling add rice rava to it and mix well.
4. Let it cook on low flame by mixing it continuously.
5. When 3/4th of it is cooked and almost all the water has been absorbed, keep it in the pressure cooker and cook it again for upto 2 whistles.
6. Finally Tasty Undrallu is Ready........