1. Fresh Bhindi (Oakra)
2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Chopped Tomatoes -- 1Cup
4. Curry Powder -- 2Tbsp
5. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
6. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
7. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Green Chilli -- 2
10. Oil -- 4Tbsp
11. Curry Leaves -- 5
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Pan and add Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli and Curry Leaves.
2. Fry them for 2min and then add Chopped Onions to the Pan. Fry them till the Onions become transparent.
3. Now add Chopped Tomato to the pan and fry for 5min.
4. Then add the Cut Bhindi (Oakra) to the Pan.
5. Now add 1/2Tbsp of Salt and close it with a lid for 5-10min.
6. Later remove the lid mix it well and let it cook on a low flame till the Oakra is cooked nicely.
7. Once the Oakra (Bhindi) becomes soft, add Red Chilli, Powder, Salt, Curry Powder, Garam Masala and Mix everything Well.
8. Garnish with Gresh Coriander Leaves and Serve it Hot with Plain Rice.
Linking this Recipe to Foodabulous Fest - (Ramzan And Mango Season) Hosted by Saju's Tastes and Organized by Simply Tadka.