Double Ka Meetha is a bread pudding dessert of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including and cardamom.
Double Ka Meetha is a dessert of Hyderabad. It is popular in Hyderabadi Cuisine.
1. Bread Slices -- 6
2. Sugar -- 1/2Cup
3. Milk -- 1/2Cup
4. Cardamom Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
5. Dry Fruits -- To Garnish
6. Ghee -- 1/4Cup
7. Water -- 1/2Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First Toast the Bread Slices and keep them aside.
2. Meanwhile make Sugar Syrup by adding Sugar and Water.
3. Now add the Toasted Bread Slices to the Sugar Syrup by making into small Pieces.
4. Then add Boiled Milk to it.
5. Now add Cardamom Powder and Mix it well and remove it from heat.
6. Fry the Dry Fruits in Ghee and Keep them aside.
7. Finally Garnish with the Dry Fruits and Serve the Tasty Double Ka Meetha.