2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Mustard Seeds -- 1tbsp
4. Cumin Seeds -- 1tbsp
5. Urad Dal -- 1tbsp
6. Red Chilli -- 4 to 5
7. Turmeric -- 1/4tbsp
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2tbsp
10. Oil -- 4tbsp
Method To Prepare
1. First cut the potals length wise as shown in the figure and keep it aside.
2. Now heat oil in a pan. Once the oil gets heated add Urad Dal, Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds and let them splutter.
3. Once they start spluttering, add red chillis to that.
4. Now add Chopped Onions to the pan and fry them till they become transparent.
5. Then add a pinch of turmeric and chopped potals to the pan.
6. Add salt and cover it with a lid and let it cook until the potals become soft.
7. Finally add Red Chilli Powder and then the Tasty Potals Fry is ready to Serve.
Serve it Hot with Rice or Chapati.