1. Milk -- 4Cups
2. Lemon Juice -- 2tbsp
3. Sugar -- 1cup
4. All Purpose Flour -- 1/2cup
5. Oil -- For frying
6. Water - 3Cups
7. Cardamom Powder -- 1/4tbsp
Method To Prepare
1. First Boil the milk. Once the milk starts to boil then add lemon juice to that.
2. Then you can see that paneer is separated from water.
3. Now using a soft cloth(I used the Muslin Cloth) strain the water and take the paneer into a bowl.
4. Then after it gets cooled add all purpose flour to that and make it like a chapathi dough.
5. Now make small ball using the paneer dough made previously.
6. Now keep them aside. Take water in a pan and add sugar to that to make sugar syrup.
7. Now heat oil in another pan and fry the paneer balls. Make sure that while you are frying the paneer balls, they should not change their color. Remove the balls before they change the color.
8. Once the paneer balls are ready add them to the sugar syrup which you have prepared earlier.
9. Finally Tasty Paneer Sweet Balls are Ready to Serve.