Apples are often eaten raw; except for the seeds, which are slightly poisonous (see below), the whole fruit including the skin is suitable for human consumption. Apples can be canned or juiced.Apples are an important ingredient in many deserts, such apple pie, apple crumble, apple crisp and apple cake.
They are often eaten baked or stewed, and they can also be dried and eaten or reconstituted (soaked in water, alcohol or some other liquid) for later use. Pureed apples are generally known as apple sauce. Apples are also made into apple butter and apple jelly.
1. Apple -- 1
2. Milk -- 1Cup
3. Vanilla Ice Cream -- 3tbsp
4. Honey -- 4tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First peel off the Apple and cut it into small pieces.
2. Then put the chopped apple piece, milk and honey in a blender and blend it.
3. Now add Ice-Cream and blend it again.
4. Finally transfer the Milkshake into a Glass and Serve Chilled.
Im sending this Recipe to the 2nd Event of Preeti's Kitchen Life.
Also this recipe goes to Summer Spirits Event