Mutter Paneer is a north Indian based dish consisting of paneer (cottage cheese) and peas cooked in a sweet and spicy sauce. Served with a variety of Indian breads like the naan, paratha, poori and roti. Few people also prefer to take it with rice or pulaos. Green peas and paneer are the most eye catching ingredients, colorful, wonderful texture and has got supercharges nutritional profile with delicious flavor.
1. Paneer(Cut into Small Cubes) -- 1Cup
2. Green Peas -- 1Cup
3. Cumin Seeds -- 1tbsp
4. Onion(Chopped) -- 1Cup
5. Tomatoes(Chopped) -- 1Cup
6. Green Chillies -- 5
7. Coriander Powder -- 1/2tbsp
8. Chilli Powder -- 1/2tbsp
9. Coriander Leaves -- To Garnish
10. Salt -- To Taste
11. Garam Masala -- 2tbsp
12. Ginger Garlic Paste -- 1tbsp
13. Cashews -- 1/4Cup
14. Milk -- 1Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat oil in a pan and fry onions till they turn slight brown color. Then add Tomatoes and cook untill they become soft. Also add Cashews and fry them.
2. Now let the get cooled and later blend everything into a fine paste.
3. Then heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, green chilli. Fry them for 2min.
4. Now add the Onions-Tomato Paste to the pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 5min.
5. Then add salt, coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder. Mix it well by adding sufficient milk.
6. This is the time you can add green peas and paneer cubes.
7. Now let it cook for 5-10min by closing it with a lid.