1. Sago (Saggubiyyam/Sabudana) -- 1/2Cup
2. Apple (Peeled And Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
3. Seedless Dates -- 2
4. Honey -- 2Tbsp
5. Milk -- 1Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. Soak Sago for Overnight.
2. Also soak dates in milk and keep aside.
3. Then add 1/2Cup of Milk and Soaked Sago to a thick bottomed pan and let it boil on low flame.
4. Cook it until the Sago becomes soft and then remove it from heat and get it cooled.
5. After it gets cooled, add it to the blender along with Apple, Dates and Honey.
6. Blend till it becomes smooth by adding remaining milk.
7. Finally Garnish with a piece of Apple and Serve Chilled.
Enjoy the Tasty And Healthy Sago-Apple Smoothie.