1. Bread Slices -- 2
2. Peanut Butter -- 2Tbsp
3. Jelly (Home Made) -- 2Tbsp
4. Ghee -- To Roast The Bread Slices
5. Honey -- 1Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First lets see how I made a Jelly. Add 1/4Cup of Tooty Frooty and Honey in a blender and blend it coarsely.
2. Then heat a pan and Toast the Bread Slices by adding Ghee over it.
3. Now spread Peanut Butter on one Bread Slice and the Homemade Jelly on the Other Bread Slice.
4. Finally Overlap with one another and Our Tasty Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich is Ready to Serve.