1. Milk -- 1Cup
2. Vanilla Flavored Custard Powder -- 4Tbsp
3. Sugar -- 1/2Cup (Add As Per Your Taste)
4. Whipping Cream -- 1Cup
5. Chocolate Syrup -- To Garnish
6. Pineapple Wafer -- To Garnish
7. Chopped Fruits (I have used Apple, Pineapple, Pear, Banana)
8. Tooty Frooty -- 1/4Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First boil the milk and add the Custard Powder by mixing it separately in small amount of cold milk.
2. When it becomes thick paste, remove it from the flame and let it cool down.
3. Then add this Vanilla Custard Paste to the Whipping Cream and whip it nicely so that everything gets mixed well and refrigerate it to become chilled.
4. Now take the Serving Cups and first add the Vanilla Custard and Whipping Cream Mix. Then add the Chopped Fruits and Tooty Frooty.
5. Then add a Teaspoon of Chocolate Syrup on it and Finally Garnish it with the Pineapple Wafer.
6. Finally Our Tasty Vanilla Custard is Ready To Serve.