1. Bread Slices -- 4
2. Banana -- 1
3. Mango Flavored Custard Powder -- 4Tbsp
4. Sugar -- 1/2Cup
5. Milk -- 1Cup
6. Chopped Almonds (For Topping) -- 1/4Cup
7. Tooty Frooty (Optional) -- 1/4Cup
8. Ghee -- 4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First cut the Bread Slices into small pieces.
2. Grease the Loaf Pan and keep aside.
3. Now boil the Milk and add the Mango Flavored Custard Powder by mixing it separately in cold milk.
5. Then heat Ghee in a Pan and Roast the Bread Pieces and transfer them to the greased Loaf pan as a Base.
7. Then sprinkle the Tooty Frooty over the Banana Slices.
9. Finally Top it with the Chopped Almonds and bake it at 350 degrees in a Pre-Heated Oven for 30-40Min.
10. Tasty Mango-Banana Bread Pudding is Ready to Serve.
Linking this Recipe to Foodabulous Fest Event Organised by Simply Tadka and Hosted by Shruthi's Rasoi.