1. Spinach (Palak)
3. Green Chilli -- 5no.s
4. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
5. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
6. Salt -- To Taste
7. Onions -- 1
8. Ginger Garlic Paste -- 2Tbsp
9. Garam Masala -- 2Tbsp
10. Oil -- 4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First Fry the Onions till they turn transparent and let them cool. Once it gets cooled, blend them into fine Paste.
2. Also Cook the Spinach Leaves and blend it also into fine paste.
3. Then Heat Oil in a Pan and Add Cumin Seeds and Green Chilli to it.
4. Now add Paneer Cubes to the pan and fry for 5-10Min.
5. Then add the Onion Paste to the Pan.
6. Now add Ginger Garlic Paste and let it cook for 10-15Min.
7. Later add the Spinach Paste to the Pan.
8. Then add Garam Masala, Salt, Red Chilli Powder.
9. Mix it well and let it cook till it becomes thick.
10. Finally Tasty Palak Paneer is Ready To Serve.
Enjoy this Tasty Palak Paneer with Hot Roti....