Sweet Corn is also called as Indian Corn or Sugar Corn or Pole Corn. Sweet Corn is a veriety of Maize with a high sugar content.
The Fruit of the Sweet Corn plant is the Corn Kernel, a type of fruit called Caryosis. The ear is a collection of Kernels on the cob.
1. Sweet Corn Kernels -- 1/2 Cup
2. Milk -- 1 Cup
3. Sugar -- 1/2 Cup
4. Cardamom Powder -- 1/4tsp
5. Cashews, Raisins and Tooty Frooty -- For Garnishing.
You can also use Cherries to garnish.
Method To Prepare:
1. First grind the corn kernels and let them boil in the milk till the milk is absorbed by the corn.
2. Then add sugar, and keep on stirring for 5 more minutes.
3. Finally add Cardamom Powder and mix it well.
4. Now Tasty Sweet Corn Halwa is ready. Transfer it to the Serving Bowl and garnish with Cashews, Raisins and Tooty Frooty.
|Sweet Corn Halwa|
Im sending this recipe to Preeti's Kitchen Life Event Color-n-Sweet Holi Fest.
Linking this Recipe to "Cooking with Love-Uncle Event"