Pav-Bhaji is a Fast food dish Originated in Maharashtra. It is a Marathi Cuisine. Pav in Marathi means a loaf of bread. Pav Bhaji include both Pav(Loaf of Bread) and Bhaji(Curry made of different vegetables).
Main Ingredients in this Pav Bhaji are Bread and Potatoes.
Ingredients to Prepare Bhaji
1. Potatoes - 2
2. Onions - 2
3. Capsicum - 1
4. Carrot - 1
5. Tomatoes - 2
6. Green Peas - 1Cup
7. Salt - To Taste
8. Pav Bhaji Masala - 3tbsp
9. Butter - 1tbsp
10. Coriander Powder - 2tbsp
11. Cumin Seeds - 1tbsp
12. Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1tbsp
You Can Add Salt and Green Chillis according to your taste.
Method To Prepare
1. First Pressure Cook Potatos, Capsicum, Carrots, Green Peas and keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a Pan and add Cumin seeds and Onions.
3. Now add Pinch of salt, Ginger-Garlic Paste and let the onions fry till they turn into golden brown color.
4. Then add Tomatoes and Pav Bhaji Masala and let the tomatos become soft.
5. Now mash all the cooked vegetable and add them to the pan.
6. Also add 1/4 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder. (Optional)
7. Mix well and turn-off the stove and add lemon to it.
Now your Bhaji is ready.
8. Lets Roast Pav Now.
9. Cut the Pav into Two Pieces and put it on a pre-heated pan and add butter.
10. When pav gets roasted nicely take it into a serving plate and serve hot along with finely chopped onions.
Enjoy The Tasty Pav Bhaji.