1. Wheat Flour -- 2Cup
2. Grated Paneer -- 3Cups
3. Chopped Green Chilli --5
4. Finely Chopped Ginger & Garlic -- 1Tbsp Each
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Ajwain Seeds -- 1/4Tbsp
7. Cumin Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
8. Fresh Coriander Leaves (Chopped) -- 1/4Cup
9. Kasuri Methi -- 1Tbsp
10. Coriander Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
11. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
12. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
13. Amchoor Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
14. Ghee -- To Roast The Paratha.
Method To Prepare:
1. First take the Wheat flour in a bowl, add salt and knead the dough using warm water and keep aside.
2. Now take the Grated Paneer into other bowl and add green chilli, ginger & garlic, salt, ajwain seeds, cumin powder, kasuri methi, corinader powder, amchoor powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and coriander leaves.
3. Mix everything well. Now our Paneer stuffing to make parathas is ready.
4. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it like a chapathi using rolling pin and place small portion of the paneer stuffing in the center of the chapathi.
5. Close it tightly and roll it again slowly.
6. Then place it on a hot tawa and roast nicely on both the sides by adding ghee.
7. Finally Tasty Paneer Paratha is Ready To Serve.